It isn’t enough just to have a website for your equestrian business. There are thousands of websites you are competing against for a place in the search engine rankings and the only way to come up on the first page of Google or Yahoo’s search engines is to make sure your site is fully search engine optimized.
Typically, when a website developer builds your website, he or she does not do the full-scale search engine optimization (SEO) that it takes to show up on page one of the search results. As a next step, you need a skilled and knowledgeable SEO specialist who can go through every inch of your site and optimize it.
Why? You want your site to show up high in the search results for selected keyword phrases that are used to find your products or services, and this can only be accomplished by a SEO specialist. If this is not done, all you have is a website that won’t be found by your potential customers.
- Improve brand visibility
- Increase site ranking and domain authority
- Improve website performance
- Gain more targeted website traffic
- Obtain better sales leads
- Maximize your online store
Full Gallop can perform the following tasks on your site:
- SEO assessment of your current site to determine strengths and weaknesses
- In-depth keyword research especially targeted for your site’s potential customers
- Assessment of your business’ direct competition’s SEO strengths, weaknesses, and keywords and a plan to capitalize on those weaknesses for your business’ betterment
- Localized SEO optimization to reach your local market
- Securing backlinks from other websites with authority which will boost your site’s visibility in search engine results
- Integration of social media channels to help boost customer engagement and to spread the word to other potential customers
- Organically optimize HTML with chosen keyword phrases and variations
- Organically optimize text content with chosen keyword phrases and variations
- Put a plan in place for adding new optimized content at least monthly to bring in even more potential customers
- Improve speed of website if needed since this directly influences your site’s placement in the search rankings
- And much more