More than just a logo…
…a well developed equestrian brand helps potential clients remember you faster and understand what you offer.
Tell YOUR story.
Every brand has a unique story, do your materials help to tell that story? Identifying and curating that story for social media and other digital avenues is key to being followed and remembered.
Refine your message. As your company grows, so should your message and content. Refining the messaging around where you excel, new offerings or additions requires occasional clarification and updating as your business evolves.
Brand marketing strategy. It takes an average of seven “touches” before someone will even be able to remember seeing an unfamiliar brand. Make sure that your brand can stand up to the test.
Brand refresh. If your company is fortunate to have outgrown its original visuals or persona, I will work with you to get your brand back into alignment with what it offers today.
Is your company ready for an update? Read the Full Gallop Goodness post on the Three Indicators It’s Time to Update Your Brand. >>>
Common brand concerns that Full Gallop serves:
- We need to understand our Brand Value
- We have a disconnect between internal and external perceptions
- We need to better communicate what our brand means
- We need a plan our team will get behind
- We need to understand our customer wants & needs better
- We need to be certain our employees understand our brand
- We need to offer better customer experiences
- We need to reach new customers and new markets
Get some perspective, make better decisions & reach your goals.
Start by requesting your free consultation!